Contains Argan Oil to add shine and moisture to the hair.
Allows the stylist to start from a blank canvas.
Synthetic colour molecules are very small, which allows them to penetrate cuticle. Once inside, an oxidation reaction takes place between the ammonia and the hydrogen peroxide causing the dye molecule to swell and become trapped and unable to escape the cuticle. Think of it as an ‘Alice in Wonderland’ effect, where Alice is unable to get back through the door she came through due to growing so large.
Zalon reverses the oxidation process by shrinking the synthetic colour molecules, allowing them to escape from the cuticle and be washed away. This reveals the lightest previous natural shade of pigment.
The colour shown may be lighter than the natural virgin hair colour, as the bleach and ammonia from previous colourants may have lightened the natural pigment (as mentioned above).
- The quick, easy and healthy way to remove colour from the hair.
- No Bleach.
- No Ammonia.
- Contains Argan oil.
- Only touches artificial colour molecules within the hair structure.
- Simple to use – just a 3 step process.
- Scentless odour.
- Removes all artificial colour while conditioning the hair.
- Does not lift or touch the natural colour pigment in the hair.
- Can be used on all hair types regardless of condition.
- Hair can be recoloured immediately afterwards.
- Vegan product – Never tested on animals and contains no animal extracts.
Available in Single Use Kit- 3 x 50ml.
Free standard delivery on all Australian orders over $149
$9.95 standard delivery for all other Australian orders
$20 express delivery for Australian orders*
$50 for International - extra charges may apply