17SH.3R - Angled 20° 0.30 MM Three Rows #17 Shading Blade
With ease, simplicity, and efficiency in mind, when using the disposable microblading tool, you won’t have to worry about cleaning or sterilisation, which will save time for you!
Each sharp microblade is fixed into the pen at the perfect angle to prevent the needles from falling off during operation and to achieve ideal pigment implantation and retention.
Each hand tool is made of high-quality medical stainless steel and can be used with microblading pigments and with regular PMU pigments. The tool also features an anti-slip grip!
Every disposable pen is EO Gas sterilised, with a specific lot number and expiration date stamped on each individual package. A sterilisation certificate will be delivered with each batch of needles.
- Shading Needle type, with 3 rows of 17 needles, attached all together at the base.
- Needles are attached from tighter to wider from a side to another.
- The technician can use the full 17 pins in full contact with the skin or just the third front part of the pins or the last third part of the needle for different shading effects or saturation effects.
- The central part, and when all needles are in contact with the skin, will give a regular shading effect.
- The wider third front part will help with larger areas and give a more pixelated effect (less saturation) as the needles are more a part of each other.
- The use of the third end tighter side will help with thinner part of the eyebrows like the tail and will give a more saturated colour as the needles are closer to each other.
- To add saturation, just gently layer colour in until desired saturation obtained.
- Tapping movement only.
- Lightly angled to help you see your work better during the procedure.
- Excellent sharpness of the needles.
- No heavy hand power is needed.
- To be used to create shaded eyebrow from very soft pixel brows to full bold eyebrows.
- Eyebrows, Breast, Scar Camouflage.
- Come in a pack of 10 pens. For single and professional use only.
These disposable Microblading tools are a part of the Brow Code Li Pigments Permanent Makeup (PMU) Line and have been tested throughout the world by microblading professionals.
Free standard delivery on all Australian orders over $149
$14.95 standard delivery for all other Australian orders
$25 express delivery for Australian orders*
$50 for International - extra charges may apply