Eye Of Horus Skin Tint Serum Foundation
Innovative Serum Foundation infused with sacred oils and mineral SPF15.
An innovative makeup and skincare hybrid, the Skin Tint Serum Foundation delivers smooth, complete coverage, mineral sun protection and active skincare benefits.
Infused with our signature organic blend of seven sacred oils to nurture, plump and enrich the skin and boosted with essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, this lightweight, water-resistant formula visibly blurs imperfections and smooths skin tone for a radiant and youthful complexion.
Designed for all skin types and enriched with certified organic ingredients, this soothing, skin-benefiting serum foundation is 100% natural, vegan-friendly and ethically-sourced. The unique infusion of ancient oils including Moringa, Abbysinian, Marula and Nigella combined with Hemp, Pomegranate and Baobab work to boost collagen production, lock in moisture, and maintain softness, hydration and elasticity.
Artisan crafted in Byron Bay, this multi-tasking formula acts as an all-day buildable foundation, face serum and sun protection in one.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 100% natural, vegan-friendly, cruelty-free and ethically sourced
- Enriched with certified organic ingredients
- Infused with our signature blend of seven sacred healing oils; Moringa, Abbysinian, Marula, Nigella Seed, Hemp, Pomegranate and Baobab
- Offers mineral SPF15 for protection against harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Abundant in mineral-rich properties, antioxidants, and vitamin C & E to reduce visible signs of ageing
- Free of Parabens, fragrance, alcohol, petrochemicals, sulphates, silicones, and animal derivatives.
- Artisan-crafted in Byron Bay, Australia
- Made with 50% PCR (Post-consumer Recycled Packaging)
- Available in 10 shades and suitable for all skin types
Available in 30ml
Free standard delivery on all Australian orders over $149
$14.95 standard delivery for all other Australian orders
$25 express delivery for Australian orders*
$50 for International - extra charges may apply