Global Scissors Halcyon Thinning Scissor - Rose Gold
Light Rose Gold - what more can we say... Incredibly beautiful / comfortable / High quality Japanese Steel. You think they look good in the photo's - wait till you see them in real life! You deserve to treat yourself.
440C Japanese stainless steel. A modern steel and famous for its high corrosion resistant, wear resistance, strength and hardness qualities. It allows creating a smooth polished surface and razor sharp edges. It is being used in cutting instruments, rolling element bearings, valve seats, high quality knife blades, surgical instruments, chisels, ball bearings and valve parts and most commonly used in the production of cutting tools, including hair cutting scissors.
- Blade is convex edged, hollow ground and triple honed for the ultimate soft cuts while super-light weight
- Tightening screw with special tool (supplied) locks in place to maintain perfect tension for smooth operation
- Designed for all thinning & cutting applications
- Smoothly delivers a 30% application (standard percentage) of thinning to hair
- Screw in stopper that won't come out
- Polishing cloth to keep your scissors looking like new
- Oil pen to keep your 'Global Scissor' perfectly lubricated at all times
- Leather pouch valued @ $20
Available in 6"
Free standard delivery on all Australian orders over $149
$14.95 standard delivery for all other Australian orders
$25 express delivery for Australian orders*
$50 for International - extra charges may apply