IBD Control Gel - Control Solution
• Simple, 4 Step System in Comparison to Traditional Hard Gels
• Slight Self Leveling Properties for Ultimate Control
• Sculpt and Shape Beautiful Artificial Nails with Ease
• Creates Strong, Durable Nails with a Lightweight, Natural Finish
• Enjoyable Odor Free Salon Experience
• Money Saving, Waste-free Dispensing
• Cures Under LED/UV Lights
HOW TO USE:
A Brief Tutorial on How to Use & Apply Control
Gel Control Gel is a pro-hybrid that combines the advantages of hard gels and acrylics into four quick-and-easy steps that give you complete control over the application process.
Step 1: Control Dispensing. You can quickly and easily squeeze the ready-to-use, premixed formula from the tube. That means no mixing and no odours. Simply squeeze and cut using the ibd Spatula.
Step 2: Control Application. Apply the stay-put formula to the nail. Then, pat and shape into place. It’ll only move when you need it to be moved.
Step 3: Control Leveling. The formula is only slightly self-leveling, which means it helps you get control of difficult areas.
Step 4: Control Complexity. Say goodbye to racing against the clock before a solution sets. Control Gel cures on command—when and only when you’re ready.Once you’ve achieved the desired look, cure under LED for 1 minute and 2 minutes UV. Finish by sealing with ibd Intense Seal.
Free standard delivery on all Australian orders over $149
$9.95 standard delivery for all other Australian orders
$20 express delivery for Australian orders*
$50 for International - extra charges may apply