Mitty Flash Glitters
Our specially developed gel polish formula assures long lasting wear and high-gloss shine that resists fading, chipping and colour changes over time. This soak-off gel polish can be applied as a two or three step system and will cure in 30 seconds under LED lamp or 2 minutes under UV lamp.
Easy Flash glitter gel polish application steps:
- Prepare your nails by pushing the cuticle back.
- Gently buff the nail surface, using a Mitty 180/180 Grit file.
- Apply Mitty PH Bonder, let air dry.
- Apply Mitty Gel Primer, let air dry.
- Apply a thin layer of Mitty clear base coat. Cure for 30 seconds in Mitty 54W LED Lamp.
- Apply a thin layer of Flash glitter gel polish and cure for 30 seconds in Mitty 54W LED Lamp. Repeat this step.
- Apply non wipe top coat and cure for 60 seconds in Mitty 54W LED Lamp.
PLEASE NOTE: Curing time may differ depending on the voltage of your LED nail lamp.
How to remove Flash glitter gel polish:
- File your applied gel polish to remove seal with Mitty 100/100 Grit file.
- Cut a cotton pad into 4 pieces.
- Soak the pad with pure acetone.
- Slip the pad inside Mitty Polish off Soakie and slide the Soakie onto your finger. (You can use aluminum foil as well; however we ask that you consider the impact on the environment)
- Wait 10-15 minutes.
- Using a cuticle pusher, remove the gel polish. Repeat previous steps if polish is not fully removed.
- Buff your nails.
- Use Mitty Cuticle oil to moisturise your cuticles and nails.
*Please note: Whilst every care is taken to truly represent the exact gel polish colour, different monitors will display colours in different ways.
Note: To take pictures like the one we have, please turn your camera flash light on.
Available in 10ml
Free standard delivery on all Australian orders over $149
$14.95 standard delivery for all other Australian orders
$25 express delivery for Australian orders*
$50 for International - extra charges may apply