Mitty foils can be applied in full over your natural nail or in smaller amounts to create patterns or random bursts of colour. They can be applied onto coloured nail polish, over gel polish, or over artificial nails.
Full Cover Nail Application Instructions with Mitty Foil Cling:
- Prepare the nail bed by shaping, pushing cuticles back and removing all dead skin. Remove nail oils with nail cleanser or nail polish remover.
- Apply your base and colour gels as per normal. Once cured, do not remove the tacky layer.
- Cut a square of foil out which is slightly larger than the nail area. Apply a thin, even coat of Mitty Foil Cling to the coloured gel nail. Cure for 30 seconds in your UV/LED lamp. Do not remove the tacky layer.
- Press foil onto the nail bed and rub down the center and push the foil out to each side. Use a rubber silicone tool to assist compressing the foil into the gel adhesive.
- Remove the foil and the foil pattern should be stuck to your nail. If a bit is missing, repress the foil into that area.
- Apply a clear UV/LED top coat to seal the nail. We recommend top coat Mitty No-Wipe Top Coat.
Free standard delivery on all Australian orders over $149
$9.95 standard delivery for all other Australian orders
$20 express delivery for Australian orders*
$50 for International - extra charges may apply