Simplicité Hyper-Pigmentations Serum - Part A
Using this two-part serum helps to:
- brighten skin
- give a luminous appearance.
- improve the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
Important information about treating hyperpigmentation
Before adding Serums A and B to your routine we strongly recommend that you are already using the products below. These form the basis of our treatments to fade hyperpigmentation gradually, over time.
One Step Exfoliating Cleanser - use in shower every evening after cleansing (or at least 5-6 times per week).
Sage Face Oil - apply twice daily with Hydrating Floral Toning Lotion.
Alba White Day Moisturiser
Lemon Night Creme
The sunscreen that won't cause or worsen hyperpigmentation
For sunscreening we recommend you use only our Great Outdoors Moisturiser with Sunscreen as this will not cause or worsen hyperpigmentation (as many sunscreens do).
Hyperpigmentation has usually been gradually 'acquired' over many years; also, cosmetic treatments such as laser can ‘etch’ hyperpigmentation into skin.
As a result, sometimes the best we can do is to stop hyperpigmentation from getting worse.
Having said that, we usually see very good outcomes for treating hyperpigmentation. The most important point we stress is that results for hyperpigmentation occur gradually, over time.
- Uva Ursi - aids in repair of skin exposed to the elements. The extract from these berries contains Arbutin which lightens the appearance of skin.
- Buchu - contains high quality antioxidant flavonoids that assist in the reduction of unwanted, excess brown patches on skin.
- Mulberry, Grapefruit - free-radical scavengers that help to breakdown excess brown patches on skin.
How to Use
- Apply 1-2 pumps of Serum A over affected areas of face, neck and décolletage.
- Follow with 1-2 pumps of Serum B.
- Use a.m. and p.m. for best results.
Free standard delivery on all Australian orders over $149
$9.95 standard delivery for all other Australian orders
$20 express delivery for Australian orders*
$50 for International - extra charges may apply