Simplicité Instant Help Eye Gel
The best eye cream for dark circles and puffy eyes is actually a gel. Instant Help Eye Gel soothes and calms tired eyes, plus reduces redness and puffiness.
- Witch Hazel - tones the walls of surface blood vessels, so reducing the appearance of visible capillaries (often the cause of dark circles)
- Rosehip (fresh husk extract) - rich in skin-firming natural Vitamin C and bioflavanoids.
Eyebright - traditionally used to soothe and freshen the eyes.
- Uses traditional herbal remedies for tired, swollen, irritated eyes.
- Suitable for sensitive skin around the eyes..
- Promotes elasticity and firmness.
- Improves dark under-eye circles with continued use.
How to Use
- Apply as often as desired or a.m. and p.m.
- Use the tips of both fourth fingers and apply enough Gel to be able to gently pat it above and below eyes. Make sure to smooth out any excess Gel or this will 'flake'.
- Firming Rehydration Eye Creme can then also be applied, either all over the eye area for extra benefits or just around the edges of the Gel to soften any ‘firmness’.
- Tip: Keep tube in the fridge and apply first thing in the morning for a gently stimulating and refreshing eye ‘lift’.
Free standard delivery on all Australian orders over $149
$9.95 standard delivery for all other Australian orders
$20 express delivery for Australian orders*
$50 for International - extra charges may apply