Skin O2 Mirco Needle Derma Roller
A dermal roller that helps active ingredients to work at their maximum potency. A must have for targeting skin concerns that includes scarring, wrinkles, pigmentation, and ageing skin.
• Rejuvenates and regenerates skin.
• Fights key signs of visible ageing.
• Aids in collagen induction.
• Reduces appearance of acne scars, pigmentation, wrinkles and sagging skin.
• Improves skin texture and appearance.
• Allows for skincare products to penetrate this skin on a deeper level.
• Improves skin elasticity, as may help stimulate collagen and elastin.• Comes in a surgical sterilised pouch for initial use, and can be kept in convenient and hygienic storage case.
How to use:
Step 1: Rinse roller under hot water & always use SkinO2 Derma Roller Cleansing Spray to disinfect the device before and after use.
Step 2: Cleanse the skin to remove all makeup then pat dry.
Step 3: Apply SkinO2 pre treatment sanitising gel primer to the area you wish to treat, gently roll back and forth 5-10 times horizontally, vertically and diagonally.
Step 4: Apply your preferred SkinO2 corrective serum and pat into the skin.
Step 5: Always finish with SkinO2 moisturiser and sun protection.
Frequency of use: To get your skin used to needling, start with weekly treatment. If desired, built up to 2-3 times a week to improve overall skin texture and tone.
Start weekly and if desired, progress more frequently as your skin gets used to it. It is normal for the skin to be slightly red for 24- 48 hours after each use. Neck areas are generally a little more sensitive than the face. This home roller has been designed to be used alone or in conjunction/in between your professional in clinic salon treatments to ensure you achieve the best skin results at home with your Skin O2 serums and skincare routine.
WARNING - Do not share this device.
Free standard delivery on all Australian orders over $149
$9.95 standard delivery for all other Australian orders
$20 express delivery for Australian orders*
$50 for International - extra charges may apply